Conference Series LLC Ltd feel regarded to mean the following Materials Science 2019 gathering, the 19th International Conference and Exhibition on Materials Science and Engineering amid March 25-26, 2019 in Yokohama , Japan with the Theme: Advanced Materials for Sustainability: Exploring new Insights and Innovative Technologies
Theme of the conference, “Quarrying Novelties of Material Science and Engineering” is designed in such a way to uncover the basic principles that lead to the drastic emergence and technologies in the field of Materials Science and Nanotechnology. We hope MatScience 201 is the best platform to discuss the basic principles involved in the development of Materials Science and Engineering. As this conference deals with the basics concepts, students, delegates, academicians and business people can attend the conference to root up the knowledge and excel in this field.
ConferenceSeries Ltd organizes a conference series of 3000+ Global Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops in USA, Europe, Middle East & Asiapacific with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
The global market for Aluminum systems and metal powder witnessed a rapid growth in 2013, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.65% and 3.80% from 2015 to 2020, to reach USD 147.13 Billion and USD 4,062.2 Million by 2020 respectively. Asia-Pacific dominated the market with a share of 45% in 2014; this market is driven by increasing competition, consumer awareness, rising consumer spending, demand for value-added product, and technological advancements. The Asia-Pacific region is the fastest-growing market with the highest CAGR of 5.01% during the forecast period; this market is driven by increasing competition, consumer awareness, rising consumer spending, demand for powder metallurgy manufactured components, and technological advancements.
- Materials Science Engineers
- Nanotechnology Engineers
- Researchers from Mining and Metallurgy field
- Scientists and students from Tissue Science engineering and Biomaterials
- Delegates from Materials Science and Nanotechnology Associations
- Professors, Students, Researchers and Technical Staff from Materials Science and Nanotechnology Department
- Delegates from Materials Science, Semiconductor, Polymer, Fuel Cell and Energy related industries
- Fundamentals of Materials Science
- Materials in Research
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Materials in Industry
- Materials in Energy
- Materials for Energy Application
- Materials in Green Technology
- Nanotechnology in Materials Science
- Nano Biomedicine
- Nano Composites
- Metallurgy and Metal Science
- Metal Casting Technology
- Soft Materials & Polymers
- Bio Materials and Tissue Engineering
- Advanced Materials Design & Processing
- Computational Materials Science
- Electronic and Magnetic Materials
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.